Episode 27: How to leave my current salon with integrity
The Gina Bianca Podcast
Episode 27: How to leave my current salon with integrity and grace
It's been a minute! In this episode I discuss with you how to leave your current salon without being sneaky and dishonest. I have left salons in a sneaky way and it ended up feeling really icky and burning bridges in the end.
As a salon owner, I have also made many mistakes as people moved on from my salon. I was resentful, salty and didn't give them a chance to finish off two weeks; in the end, this hurt me as a salon owner!
The goal of this episode is to share with you how to leave with integrity on both ends and salvage the relationship. I know it's not always a perfect world, however if you leave with integrity and grace, YOU will win in the end no matter how the other party reacts.
I also touch on perfectionism, what it looks like and share with you some of my personal struggles with it.
We also discuss knowing if and when you're ready to leave your current salon.
I mention with you all my non-solicit agreement I had all of my employees sign in lieu of a non-compete and explain why. I have shared this document in my Mastermind group!
The Network Mastermind is my monthly education group that is evolving even more in 2020.
Our Mission: Our mission is to bring together the beauty industry by providing a safe place to learn, grow and belong.
Components of Mastermind:
- Gina: an honest and authentic leader who’s passion and mission is to bring people together and provide mentorship and resources to as many people as possible.
- The Network: an inspiring, safe place for in person education where we can gather, learn, grow and build lifelong connections.
- Virtual Education: education that is abundant, valuable, affordable and accessible to all.
- Our Members: A community of kind individuals who challenge each other to grow and expand.
- Zoom Meetings: Bi-Weekly Meetings that allow us to share our experiences, challenges and victories. (2021)
- The Network Classes: Monthly education at The Network that is intimate, diverse and safe. (2021)
- Kajabi: Enjoy over 70 online education videos and new videos every month straight to your phone or desktop. (Instant Access)
- Q+A Library: Ask Gina Anything and access common questions neatly organized in our Q+A Library! (Instant Access)
- Facebook Group: See more positive content on Facebook and make new friends by engaging in our Network Mastermind Facebook Group.
Join Mastermind for $30/month and enjoy monthly technical and business content and to join my inner circle.
*This group will also have access to my 1 on 1 and group coaching later next year as well as many more new benefits like our Mastermind Meetings on Zoom and special rates for in-person education at my salon The Network. For now, you can enjoy over 70 great hair, business and marketing videos, our incredible FB community and bonus content like my non solicit agreement shared from this episode!