CONFIDENT (4/27/2020) CONNECTICUT
This product is currently sold out.
The business class of all business classes to kick you into gear for your next journey.
Confident was built for everyone wanting to feel fulfilled In your business.
- What factors measure your performance?
- What numbers truly measure your business?
- What benchmarks should you be striving for?
- How can you impact these numbers and see a real change?
- How can you tighten up performance and feel good about my pricing?
- How focusing on adding value will change everything in your business
- Three solid ways to solve every problem in your business
- An outline on each way with dialogue and proven practices from my ten years of experience
- How to have difficult conversations with clients
- How to perform and honest price increase annually
- How to create raving fan customers by meeting their basic needs
- Decide what’s truly holding you back
- Decide what you’re going to let go
- Decide what's next
My hope is that after this class you feel more confident and have a stronger vision of the direction you’re going. I hope to add value by giving clarity around common business principles and empowering you to make the changes needed to launch you forward. I hope to see you soon!
**DAY 1 "STRATEGIC COLOR PLACEMENT" HANDS ON COLOR CLASS SOLD SEPARATELY!**
Use the code SCP100 to save on both classes (SCP and Confident) or we offer Payment plans. You cannot use a code when you use a payment plan.
The Network Salon
409 Canal Street Plantsville CT 06479
Bradley International Airport (Airport Code BDL)
Bradley is a small and easy airport about 40 minutes away from The Network and your hotel. I would recommend taking an Uber since everything is so close, however you can rent a car if you prefer!
Courtyard Marriott Southington
1081 West Street
Southington CT 06479
Your Rate Includes Breakfast!
Questions about this event?
Due to the high demand of class tickets and amount of planning that goes into each event, we do not offer refunds on any educational experiences. Within 30 days of our event if you cannot attend we will be happy to credit you with another class or store credit. We are sorry for any inconvenience this may cause, however we have no choice but to stand by this policy.
Weather Related Cancellations:
We never cancel classes, but in case of a weather related emergency or circumstances beyond our control we reserve the right to reschedule any event and will always stand with our refund policy.
If you have any questions about an event, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist you with accommodations, questions or anything you need!
After purchase, you will not receive an e-mail ticket. We will instead, send out class reminders via e-mail 2 days before each event please ensure when you sign up that your e-mail is entered correctly.
It is my pleasure to offer payment plans to make your education experience better and more affordable. If you use our payment plan option please keep record of your Partial.y Log In and Password. If you have any billing issues it would be resolved through Partial.y. Please complete your payment plans. Any missed payments will be sent to collections after 3 failed attempts.